A Next Generation Communications Info-Structure
…because Humanity needs a network that unites us towards a sustainable and regenerative world that works for all…
We are a network of artists, producers and scientists, media makers and earth shakers who refuse to sit on the sidelines as leadership at every level continue to pillage the planet for their own selfish, short-term agendas. We have united in Solidarity to collaboratively to co-create a collaborative media resource and platform dedicated to empowering our collective human potential at a time of crisis.
To do this, we have created a Web of Life for All Life. Please join us in its co-creation.
A Central Nervous System: Putting People, Planet, Purpose first. For media and communications to truly serve the needs of people and planet with purpose, media must be founded on a totally comprehensive and holistic concept of human activity and our relationship with to planetary and personal health, the whole systematic organism, and the universe.
Due to the existing elaborate structure of corporate media systems, a new system must be created; a system and info-structure build and dedicated to service to all the people and the planet.
We have been told and taught that we are all part of a system called the universe, but media, corporations, political, religious and many existing educations systems treat all systems as separate.
In order to fully serve our collective needs, Mobilized.news is uniting conscious creators from the arts and sciences, media makers and earth shakers from around the world to collective model and ideal media info-structure dedicated to our personal and planetary health. This network will collaboratively model an ideal integrated multimedia network, a cooperative and complementary series of social enterprises within its very DNA. This includes focus on equality, quality of life, personal growth, individuality, unconditional love, human rights, civil rights, transparency, privacy, accountability and open collaboration.
Evolutions never happen in boardrooms
How can we get involved? What can we anticipate?
Each and every month, on dates that have been designated by our team of creative alchemists, immerse yourself in an ecosystem of opportunity, an opportunity to hear directly from those on the forefront of social and systematic paradigm change, from systems that enslave to systems that serve.
You will have a clear understanding of what’s at stake, and how you can join in with others to make the difference no matter where in the world you live.
What’s special about this Project?
That’s simple: We transform a traditional conference into a living, breathing ecosystem, an ecosystem of wisdom, knowledge, action and pro-activity. An On-going, Interactive and experiential communications hub with on-demand partnership enabler
Dedicated to creating a more engaged and interactive experience. more engaging and interactive. Without ever leaving their desks, participants can learn from video presentations, interact with sponsors and communicate with peers using professional networking tools:
- Experts Network –A network of experts in their fields, organized in a web 4.0
- Open Access Centralized hub of decentralized co-creation – Create and collaborate without compromise. A Universal production company that embodies the true art of creation; create what you want, secure partnerships and collaborators or invite collaborators to your project.
- Evidence-based, Imagination Empowered Solutions and Project News Network– Because a society cannot function when it is kept in a constant state of ignorance
- Decentralized Localized Community Media – Helping to overcome the misunderstandings we have about people and communities that appear different from ours”
- Main Street, Not Wall Street -Helping local communities connect and create better communications systems
- News without the Noise – We dissect the truth from fiction and provide a kaleidoscope of wisdom from around the world
- Mobilized Global Exchange – A marketplace of ideas into action, career opportunities, and events from around the world and to your home or office
- Schedule of Events – A calendar of events and opportunities dedicated towards advancing your needs
- Distribution Network –Found in the Mobilized Global Exchange, a showcase of products and distributors, helping people and businesses make better decisions for better outcomes
- Mobilized Monthly–An open access conversation to the changes you want to create in the world. Each and every month, join the Mobilized team, artists and scientists, media makers and earth shakers for a lively conversation as we discuss the actions we can all take for a truly empowered world. Discover the schedule here
- Bulletin boards and Job Boards – A hub of ongoing interactivity and discovery, new career opportunities, new financing opportunities, new projects to co-create
- Cooperative Marketplace – Affiliate-driven project and product launches
- Product Showcase – Promote your solutions, products and projects in our product showcase, found in the Mobilized Global Exchange
- Live and On-Demand Wisdom of Experts – Advanced knowledge and ideas-into-action from experts in their fields; these are people who have been there, done that, and continue to do amazing things. Experience both live and on-demand presentations offering valuable idea-into-action insights to take on-the-go or in your daily life.
- Networking – Through the use of group forums and bulletin boards, you can discover new opportunities and take advantage of them through community conversations. Discuss one on one or in a group setting or with representatives or speakers. Participating companies can showcase their products and services in our virtual showroom, creating long-term possibilities for engagement, participating and/or direct sales.
- Ongoing learning news and learning network – New opportunities emerge whenever you want them! As an on-going media event, you can promote new products and services by showcasing them in the marketplace.
- Promotional opportunities– The invitation for professionals to visit product groups, download sales kits and experience new product demonstrations. Chat with the manufacturers and distributors, and take your team to a higher level of satisfaction, all in a highly productive environment. Showcase your products and services in a variety of formats, from text and PDF’ documents to videos, interactive presentations and live and/or on-demand webinars in an environment that’s dedicated to your needs.
- Creatrix Production Studios– A centralized hub of decentralized products and projects seeking collaborative and cooperative partnerships
Please tell us more.
To create a global knowledge of public information, easy to access and easy to understand, to take the wisdom and knowledge out of academic, boardrooms and conference centers and put it into the hands of the public so they know what we can all do to create a sustainable world in balance and harmony with the natural world.
To Inspire, Empower, Guide and Enable and Uplift humanity through stories of new possibilities to create sustainable systems of service for the health and well-being of us all. To co-create a local to Global Information and Communications Network dedicated to the development of Sustainable Solutions of service for our Collective health and well-being the who what where when and how wise we can be we work together to accomplish that goal.
By collaboratively modeling an ideal integrated multimedia network, a cooperative and complimentary series of social enterprises showcasing the most ethical policies, initiatives and advanced technologies within its very DNA. This includes focus on equality, quality of life, personal growth, individuality, unconditional love, human rights, civil rights, transparency, privacy, accountability and open collaboration.
- Provides unique creative opportunities for sustainable development with organizations and communities;
- A centralized hub of decentralized activity, learning from each other what’s working, what’s not, and how to help one another in a borderless world
- Mobilized serves as a creative catalyst and springboard for great ideas to impact humanity’s health and well-being in balance with the natural world.
- Mobilized champions human rights and Sustainable Development Goals and abides by our code of ethical principles
- Find ways to grow your audience and showcase your solutions while discovering better ways of mobilizing your projects;
- Learn from experts in their fields in a non-compromised environment and ecosystem
- Organizations are encouraged to create a talent BID: A request for project creation to mobilize the vision of an NGO or Organization through powerful creative visions;
- Push your existing boundaries and collaborate without compromise based on a Global Talent Bid!
- Mobilized welcomes conscious creatives at all stages in their careers
- Create new partnerships
- Discover new opportunities
- Create and collaborate on new projects without compromise
- Discover what’s working from those who are working on them
- Overcome misunderstandings
We’re going to take a deep dive into conscious creativity; while most media is the story of disease, dysfunction, conflict and scarcity, we’re going to go into conversations of what we can do as a solutions media network to bring forth a world that works for all. It’s the new, powered by you. Starting at 11 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time USA/Canada) 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time USA/Canada)
We can take inspiration from the legendary CBS News Journalist who said:
“This instrument can teach, it can illuminate; yes, and even it can inspire. But it can do so only to the extent that humans are determined to use it to those ends. Otherwise, it’s nothing but wires and lights in a box. There is a great and perhaps decisive battle to be fought against ignorance, intolerance and indifference. This weapon of television could be useful.”
- Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Robert McChesney, Freepress.net
- Dr. Arun Gandhi
- Steve Bhaerman
- Steven Machat
- Steven Jay
- Arlene Engelhardt and Mary Glenney, From a Womans Point of View, WMNF, Tampa
- Frieda Werden, Womens International news Gathering Service
- Danny Schechter (Posthumously)
Thursday, January 28, 2021: The Power of Localization and Communities
The notion of globalization taking over localized businesses and the corporate take over of our living, life-support systems has aided in the creation of sick and diseased, dysfunctional communities, media that cannot truly serve the needs of the communities, the pollution of our ecosystems and biosphere and many of our existing crises and pandemics.
In taking a look at the failure of governments to truly serve the needs of the citizens, we can realize the need for more localization and community-leadership to truly serve the needs of the citizens of each community.
Did you know that every action you take locally has an effect globally?
We are going to take a deep look at what’s working by introducing people working on the forefront of real localization, from community banks and cooperative energy, to localized business models that serve the communities to ways of maintaining and balancing localized authenticity, artistic integrity and commercial success, new business models, ecologic economics, personal health, local energy systems and local food, life-long learning and transforming commerce dedicated to maintaining their stranglehold based on products built to break down (obsolecense) to building for the long term.
- Helena Norberg-Hodge, Local Futures.org
- Steven Machat,
- Steven Jay
- Steve Bhaerman
Thursday, February 18, 2021: Our Health in Our Hands
Our world is changing. New developments through tremendous amounts of research create the possibility to enable healthier communities and the people who live and work there. As personal technology continues to advance in Lightning speeds, it is a belief we can utilize personal tech and the applications it provides us with to make tremendous transformations in personal health and wellness, education and business, the sustainable development of smarter communities all dedicated to an empowered global citizenry with ethical leadership at its helm.
As personal technology continues to advance in Lightning speeds, it is a belief we can utilize personal tech and the applications it provides us with to make tremendous transformations in personal health and wellness, education and business, the sustainable development of smarter communities all dedicated to an empowered global citizenry with ethical leadership at its helm.
The efficiency and productivity of two of society’s most important sectors are held back due to organizational bureaucracy and paperwork coupled with the egotistic stranglehold these organizations place on enabling thriving societies.
According to Craig Mundie, Senior Advisor to the CEO of Microsoft, “The reason these two sectors have been resistant to change is because in almost every country they are controlled by the government,” Mundie said in an interview at the Techonomy 2013 conference. “As a result, they don’t have a profit mode that drives them in the way that business is naturally driven.” As we move globally towards lower-cost connectivity, the ground is laid for “transformation,” but overcoming the obstacles posed by government will be challenging.
Thursday, March 18, 2021: Rising to the occassion for our collective personal and planetary health: Understanding the Transition towards Business as if People Mattered: Ecologic Economics
How can we learn from nature? How can the understanding of whole system thinking, combined with localization, enable healthier communities of service to the citizens?
April 22, 2021: The Earth is Female
We call it Mother Earth. So how can we learn from the Feminine energies of existence so that we can overcome our misunderstandings and discover better ways of being together?