Change the story, change the outcome.
Ultimate Health for People and Planet: Are We Ready?
As the corporate status quo is trying to figure out it’s footing while enslaving people into mass consumption, constant debt, extraction, and massive consumerism, a whole New World is trying very hard to emerge.
A world of ethical leadership, communications and information systems of real public services, community owned, affordable and renewable clean energy, a world of affordable and nutritious localized food systems, and highly evolved transportation systems.
But it won’t happen all by itself. It takes cooperation.
There are already millions of people living healthier lives and people developing new in improved system services and policies for the long term. Let us find the ways to amplify their stories to empower a healthier planetary coexistence.
Your front row seat to the changes you wish to create in the world: Not in 2030. Not in 2050. Now.
By transforming a ‘traditional’ conference into a holistic ecosystem of opportunity, we eliminate the waste generated at global conferences while providing people everywhere with the access they need for the actions to take. By embracing our collective potential, we can overcome misunderstandings from centuries of misaligned systems, services and policies so that we can together create the type of experience we truly want.
The future is now, and it is cooperative
All people contribute to the greater good. Each according to their talents and gifts. Works for all. Decisions are made by and for the people and the health of our planet. Leads to the creation of intelligent, sustainable systems, services and polices: Sharing (the wise distribution of resources), fair trade, fair wages, fair profits, Justice and Peace…
A well-informed society is the most precious natural resource of all.
Bringing wisdom and knowledge and new and improved systems and services to the people on such a large scale requires a fundamental shift in how we communicate this wisdom and act on it bringing it to reality. But since many of our existing communications and information systems remain flawed and enslaved to a failed, industrial model, we the people of the world are coming together to harness the wisdom for need a new and improved decentralized communications network owned and maintained by the people for the people and the planet.
But what work is required to effect this change? How do we harness the collective wisdom so that we can transform from short term, band Aid solutions towards the systems, services and policies that support all life including the life of our beautiful blue and green planet.
We don’t need another conference. We need a new conversation and the way to get there.
Please join us for a the most important conversations of our time and a roadmap to get there.
This virtual conversation is being recorded for Broadcast.
Sat/Sun Dec 10-11: 10am ET – 5 pm ET
What to anticipate
Mobilized has partnered with ethical organizations worldwide to unveil “The Better World Forum,” a virtual global media experience produced by Mobilized, decentralized solutions network of media makers and Earth-shakers, artists and artisans, scientist and social activists, dedicated to sharing their collective wisdom so that we, the people, can take the actions necessary to restore balance and Equilibrium to life and our planet.
The Walls between us have been removed
No travel. No hotels. No costly conference fees. No uncomfortable meeting rooms. No walls between us. No special interest or corporate greenwashing.. No Kidding.
- Schedule is subject to change. Please bookmark this page for updates.
- All times are in Eastern Time Zones (New York/Miami). Please adjust for your own zone.
Tentative Schedule for Saturday, December 10, 2022
- 10 am: Our future is in our hands: How We, the People have the greatest opportunity we’ve ever had to create better together.
- 11 am: Rethinking Systems, Services, Policies: James Arbib of RethinkX
- 12 Noon: Food for All: A presentation produced by A Growing Culture
- 1 pm: Communities taking back their power: Thomas Linzey, Environmental Attorney on Bringing Rights of Nature Laws to your community
- 2 pm: People, Planet, Perfect Together: Understanding the deep connection between planet health and personal health (they are inseparable)
- 3 pm: Media Democracy in Action: A presentation by Project Censored’s Mickey Huff
- 4 pm: Putting Soul into the Machine: Superstar Publicist and Author Howard Bloom on the power and potential of human heart and soul
- 5 pm: Building and Designing Change: We are called to be the Architects of the Future, not its victims.
Tentative Schedule for Sunday, December 11, 2022
- 11 am: Decentralized Governance: On local community governance
- 12 Noon: Power to the People: Clean Energy by and For the People: A presentation by Scientists Warning
- 1 pm: The Arts and Social Change:
- 2 pm: Better reporting through collaboration and cooperation: An Example to Learn from
- 3 pm: Sustainable Education: People/Planet/Perfect: Lifelong Learning without Debt.
- 4 pm: A secure future: The risks and challenges
- 5 pm: TBA