Connect with us

Principles of the Mobilized News Community Networks

We believe that the most valuable natural resource of them all is well informed citizenry.

But many times big business and economics get in the way.

We’re on a mission to reinvigorate media at the local level to empower communities to take back control of their communities health and well-being
Over the course of the past several hundred years, man-made systems, services and policies that enforce them have created more turbulence, more systematic dysfunction than thought possible when they were created.

Changing times require a deep re-think.  And a deep re-think brings us to understanding how our existing corporate media structures fail the public while serving those at the top of the hierarchal pyramid.  But the good news is this:   Those systems, services and principles are collapsing right before our very eyes.

This is not the end of the world.  This is the beginning of a new world. A world inspired by nature, powered by passionate people, and empowered by imagination. And this starts with empowered people everywhere taking back control of the truth of our existence, and collaboratively building a local to global media network of service to all life.


Imagine, restoring communications and media to local ownership. Ownership outside the control of multinational corporations. Communications by the people, for the people, and all life.

Evidence-based    Facts not Fiction    Access for All   and Clarity above all else.

Decolonizing information and communications
People everywhere, at all levels and sectors of society need an open system of communication which is not compromised by any special interest group.  The health and well-being of a civil society depends on it.  To unite humanity in solidarity for the our collective health and well-being, we are harnessing the power and wisdom of experts in the arts and sciences, media makers and Earth shakers into a collective and cooperative infrastructure dedicated to creating such an open system.

Democraticing Member Ownership and Control
Mobilized community hubs exist like the various systems of a human body.  All systems communicate synergistically with one another for the health of the whole.  Mobilized and the individual M0bilized community hubs are each owned and controlled by their individual communities and the members that make up each community.  The members, in synergy with each individual hub, work together to enable a strong and resilient  community, sharing the wisdom of experts within each community, while sharing the wisdom of communities outside their unique communities.

Community Members Economic Participation
All members of a participatory community contribute to the success of their community.  Each community will enable a community directory of services and resources that are shared equally amongst the communities.  Membership to a community can be free or can or can be paid membership.  The finances within a community are owned by the communities. Mobilized maintains a ten percent (10%) administrative fee to maintain the community hubs.   The remaining Ninety percent (90%) remains in the community to be shared equally with the community media hub to facilitate its growth while supporting its autonomy.

Autonomy, Independence and interdependence
Mobilized media hubs are autonomous, self-help organizations controlled by their members. If they enter into agreements with other organizations, including governments, or raise capital from external sources, they do so on terms that ensure democratic control as well as their unique identity.

Education and Training, Life-Long Learning
Mobilized enables on-going life-long learning skills every week for members and employees of members.  The learning skills provide effective wisdom and knowledge that can be applied to help each community further develop their local community efforts.   Communications between the communities and the public, in general enables a better understanding of holistic community media systems and the benefit to the communities.

Cooperation and Collaboration makes perfect
Through open collaboration across existing structures, local ecosystems have the potential to address and support community and social needs.

Community concern
Mobilized communities are dedicated to ecologic economics and working towards the health and well-being of the whole. Through open collaboration and cooperation, we created an uncompromised and efficient community systems dedicated to the ultimate health of all life. 

Translate »