Empower your inner Einstein: Your front row seat to the changes you wish to bring to the world.
An International group of academics, scientists, media makers, and earth-shakers unites for global commons for personal/planetary health and well-being.
Mobilized.news harnesses the wisdom of experts for a healthy media experience.
At a time of information overload, when people everywhere don’t know who or what to trust, when most corporations and their leaders cannot be trusted, a new kind of world is being enabled by social conscious creators who understand the inter-connectedness and interdependence of all life.
A new network has emerged as public service; a GPS for Humanity’s next Adventure: and we are MOBILIZED.
A team of artists and academics, scientists and social activists, media makers, and earth-shakers have united people towards the ideas-into-action for a fairer economy and systematic change for the health and well-being of the people and the planet.
The team behind ‘social action collaborative Mobilized.news has built a community of like-minded individuals and organizations that understand the urgency and value of cooperation instead of competition.
Founded by a team of media makers and earth-shakers from numerous parts of the world, the platform helps people navigate the ongoing changes to make ethical decisions for the collective health of the whole of life.
For decades, many of us have advised and counseled as well as warned our communities that we cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them. The actions required for true sustainability and regeneration are no longer left to the fringes and have started to go mainstream: In a recent story published by Fast Company magazine, Audrey Choi, the chief sustainability officer, and chief marketing officer at Morgan Stanley wrote:
“This past year has revealed with brutal clarity the intersection between a global health crisis, climate crisis, and systemic social injustice. It has also made clearer than ever the moral imperative not only to deploy all the tools in our arsenal, but also to seek out new solutions. We need discontinuous, ambitious, change and we need innovations that can help drive solutions at a systemic level. Dame Ellen MacArthur recently told us that her vision for a circular economy “is a much bigger idea than recycling,” she said.
“This is about systemic change and restructuring the global economy.”
While innovation can sometimes come in the form of a flash of individual inspiration, it can also come from looking at problems in a new way, collaborating with new partners, and sometimes, using old-fashioned tools in new combinations.”
A GPS for Humanity’s Next adventure
Imagine harnessing the collective wisdom of experts by collaboratively modeling an ideal integrated multimedia network, a cooperative and complementary series of social enterprises showcasing the most ethical policies, initiatives, and advanced technologies within its very DNA. This includes a focus on equality, quality of life, personal growth, individuality, unconditional love, human rights, civil rights, transparency, privacy, accountability, and open collaboration.
These key collaborative and unifying strategies will unleash the infinite potential of social movements and their solidarity with the people. Without ethics and vision—we have no long-term plan. We look forward to your participation!
For the sake of personal and planetary health (which are interdependent with each other) the wisdom and knowledge to make ethical decisions must be democratized and open to the public. Join Mobilized.news as a collaborator in creation and help democratize the knowledge we need.
What makes us different?
- We take our cues from the original network, Nature: Inspired by Nature. Powered by Passion. Empowered by Imagination.
- Clarity, Depth and access—we dive beneath the surface and show the world as it truly is—as a holistic ecosystem of systems all working together for the health of the whole.
- Mobilized Monthly: Immerse yourself in a weekly live and interactive conversation with leaders and pioneers of a healthy new ecologic economy.
- Stories of Main Street, Not Wall Street—We help to introduce and amplify the stories of what’s working at the local level
- Propelled by people and stories—they’re at the root of our discovery process.
- Complete immersion—offering experiences from the inside-out, through a holistic lens
- We lead the leaders—our audiences are at the very top of their game, pushing us to be at the very top of ours. Every story that we share provides an insight or discovery of something worthy of our audience’s valued time.
- Accessible for All: Most platforms put up walls and barriers. We’ve eliminated them altogether.
- Fully translatable: Whether your language is English, Spanish, Greek, or Urdu, our stories are fully translatable in many languages.
- Collaboratively and Cooperatively Built: “We are called to be the Architects of the Future, not its victims” -R. Buckminster Fuller
- Evidence-Based, Imagination inspired: Facts, not Fiction or Fairy Tales.
- Quality over Quantity: It’s the stories that matter.
- No Clickbait: No hype, no-nonsense, no kidding.
- Truth is not a Commodity: Unlike most media platforms and social networks, you are not a commodity: the Mobilized audience is not a commodity to be sold to the highest advertising rate.
- Open access Ecosystem: Event Calendars, Resource Listings, Tutorials, Ideas into Action, Production Creatrixx, Live Experiential media events, and more!
Sign up here!