Once you sign in to the platform, all of your profile information and messaging is found at the upper right corner of your personalized Mobilized profile page. (see yellow circle in image)
All content added must follow our contributor guidelines and ethical principles. Content created by our members include:
- Text (Stories, Editorials)
To add content
- You will find your LOGIN tab at the upper left side of the website. Please log into your account here
- Remember, Mobilized is a carefully monitored platform. If you wish to request a membership, you can do so here
- If you cannot remember your passcode you can request a new passcode.
- If you are still having an issue signing on, please contact the Admin directly here
- Once you are logged in you will be taken to your dashboard. A brief tutorial on adding text and images can be found in the tutorial below.
For producers of audio shows or video programs, you can add your programs by following these simple instructions
- Click the ADD MEDIA. We accept MP3’s and MP4’s.
- Click CREATE AUDIO PLAYLIST or CREATE VIDEO PLAYLIST.
- Click UPLOAD FILES
- Add file from your computer directory or external hard drive
- Depending upon the size of the MP3 or MP4 file, your file might take a few moments to upload
- Add a two paragraph description of the show features, the benefits of listening to it, and the shows goals.
- Add a short biography and photo of those appearing on the show
- In the list of categories on the right side of your Dashboard, select “Programming” and then the Topic or Area of Interest that it fits under. If, by chance, you do not see a topic, please contact us to discuss having the topic added to the Categories.
- Once all of the steps are taken, you can hit Publish.
Once content is added to your post, you will:
- Add a subtitle
- Add a featured image
- Add Category
- Publish Post
- Await Approval for it to go Live
- Share worldwide.
Additional Tutorial Images:
Mobilized TV on Free Speech TV takes a deep look at our world, the consequences of human activity on our planet, and how we can reverse and prevent existing and future crises from occurring. Mobilized reveals life on our planet as a system of systems which all work together for the optimal health of the whole. The show delves into deep conversations with change-makers so people can clearly take concerted actions.
Produced by Steven Jay and hosted by Jeff Van Treese.
Mobilized’s TV series Mobilized TV premieres on Free Speech TV on Friday, October 15, 2021. All episodes appear:
Fridays 9:30 PM Eastern (USA/Canada)
Saturdays; 6:30 PM (Eastern USA/Canada)
Sundays: 8:30 AM Eastern (USA/Canada)
October 15, 16, 27
Many communities of native Americans have been subject to irreparable harm, and now there are some who are trying to indoctrinate them into their form of religion. We take a deep dive into conversation with Lakota Sioux Tribeswoman, Davidica Little Spotted Horse as she brings us up to speed of issues that should concern us all.
October 22, 23, 24
The overwhelming news being shoved down our throats on a daily basis is having a debilitating effect our our mental and emotional health. While many people seem to feel powerless, there are a lot of actions that people can take. Mobilized.news gives you a front row seat to the change that you can create in the world when we speak with Rob Moir, Executive Director of leading environmental organization, The Ocean River Institute.
October 29, 30, 31
Architect Buckminster Fuller said “”Nature is a totally efficient, self-regenerating system. IF we discover the laws that govern this system and live synergistically within them, sustainability will follow and humankind will be a success.” So how can builders, architects and people in the construction industries learn from nature’s design and create healthy living systems that actually work with the natural landscape and ecosystem instead of against it? Mobilized.news takes a deep dive in conversation with Nickson Otieno of Niko Green in Nairobi, Kenya.