Once you sign in to the platform, all of your profile information and messaging is found at the upper right corner of your personalized Mobilized profile page. (see yellow circle in image)
All content added must follow our contributor guidelines and ethical principles. Content created by our members include:
- Text (Stories, Editorials)
To add content
- You will find your LOGIN tab at the upper left side of the website. Please log into your account here
- Remember, Mobilized is a carefully monitored platform. If you wish to request a membership, you can do so here
- If you cannot remember your passcode you can request a new passcode.
- If you are still having an issue signing on, please contact the Admin directly here
- Once you are logged in you will be taken to your dashboard. A brief tutorial on adding text and images can be found in the tutorial below.
For producers of audio shows or video programs, you can add your programs by following these simple instructions
- Click the ADD MEDIA. We accept MP3’s and MP4’s.
- Click CREATE AUDIO PLAYLIST or CREATE VIDEO PLAYLIST.
- Click UPLOAD FILES
- Add file from your computer directory or external hard drive
- Depending upon the size of the MP3 or MP4 file, your file might take a few moments to upload
- Add a two paragraph description of the show features, the benefits of listening to it, and the shows goals.
- Add a short biography and photo of those appearing on the show
- In the list of categories on the right side of your Dashboard, select “Programming” and then the Topic or Area of Interest that it fits under. If, by chance, you do not see a topic, please contact us to discuss having the topic added to the Categories.
- Once all of the steps are taken, you can hit Publish.
Once content is added to your post, you will:
- Add a subtitle
- Add a featured image
- Add Category
- Publish Post
- Await Approval for it to go Live
- Share worldwide.
Additional Tutorial Images: