What are the Healing Solutions after the Corporate Plunder the Amazon?
To have a healthy co-existence of people and planet, we must create a system and service dedicated to upgrading the ways we receive our news. For too long, big media has obfuscated what they’ve always known. Instead of serving the public’s needs, they’ve sold the public out as commodities, instead of citizens–we have devolved to consumers—pushed to buy buy buy to support an economic system that has failed us all for since the creation of contemporary economic systems.
When even with existing laws are not enough to impede eco genocide and a true historical tragedy that was not covered by mainstream media, Mobilized News is going to expose a horrific crime which has been covered up by big media.
- A case study of a major river totally destroyed and deprived from life, and why the Indigenous consider it the equivalent of having their mother murdered
- How corrupt corporate and government alliances escape prosecution
- How the economies of countries on the other side of the globe are the reason for systemic eco genocide of rivers and poor communities thousands of miles away
- Why river preservation and implementation of rights of nature in one region is so important to avoid disease in other parts of the world
( A true case study )
- How indigenous value systems are beginning to inform a new shift away from the concept of nature as purely property under the law;
- How community leaders in the U.S. and globally are advancing laws which recognize legally enforceable rights for nature;
- Localization and Decentralization of public systems and services is the best way to prevent on-going crises;
- An understanding of how decentralization can work and enable a healthier community for all to live, work and play.