Open Access for All
1. Sign in to your account. If, by chance, you don’t remember your passcode, please set a new one. If you still have problems signing in, I can have a new passcode sent to you and you can then log in and change it to one of your preference. Your passcode remains is private and only you will have it.
2. Once you are signed in, please click the tab that says create Post. It is on your post page where you add editorial content and photos. This posting page will be where your individual shows will be features. It is also where your editorials will be featured.
3. To upload an mp3 audio or mp4 video, please click the tab atop the Mobilized WordPress platform that says + Media. It is here where you upload your files.
4. Once your files are added, I will be able to create the “Do-It” Page which will serve as a weekly summary of programming.
5. As additional producers start submitting, the audio shows might grow bigger in numbers than editorial contributors. There are plans for both of these situations. . ADDITIONALLY: Please be advised that as a contributor to Mobilized, your personal dashboard has video tutorials on most functionality. It will be very important for all Mobilized contributors to go over the video tutorials.
If you have any questions, please contact Mobilized support team ASAP.