About/Meet us Objectives Team Principles Events Calendar Resource Guide/Career Center Global Summits SIGN UP HERE
Empower your inner Einstein: Your front row seat to the changes you wish to bring to the world.
” What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife… Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment…” — Nikola Tesla
Mobilized is the world’s new progressive media platform with an editorial focus on open collaboration, cooperation, new developments in affordable clean energy, technology, health and well-being, encompassing world-changing ideas into action, cooperatative creativity, architecture and design. As an open access platform, we believe that people everywhere need access to the wisdom and knowledge required for a healthy and peaceful co-existence. We partner with progressive solutions-focused media makers and earth-shakers who are committed to sharing their wisdom across the borders of perception.
Mobilized is inspired by nature, powered by passionate people and empowered by imagination with a core focus on balancing evidence-based knowledge with imagination for a better tomorrow, today. We inspire people to think with a whole system mindset, lead with purpose, embrace integrity, and understand that science is constantly evolving. The science fiction of yesterday is the science of today. We are here to unite people into an ecosystem of open collaboration for better together.
Launched in March of 2016 by a team of media professionals, scientists, biologists and academics, Mobilized was build on a foundation of ethics, integrity and purpose: we knew that the world was changing, businesses were starting to embrace the changes and some were leading the way.
Evolution never happens in a boardroom.
But many of the ways of the past no longer serve us. As we learn from the past, we set our sails on creating a platform where people from any part of the world could have access, translate into a multitude of languages, and understand how to navigate the changes. While many businesses were trying to figure out their footing, a new world of businesses based on ethical service was trying to be heart. We are here to share their stories so that we can head towards a sustainable future together.
For Global Release:
An International group of academics, scientists, media makers, and earth-shakers unites for global commons for personal/planetary health and well-being.
Mobilized.news harnesses the wisdom of experts for a healthy media experience.
At a time of information overload, when people everywhere don’t know who or what to trust, when most corporations and their leaders cannot be trusted, a new kind of world is being enabled by social conscious creators who understand the inter-connected-ness and interdependence of all life.
A team of artists and academics, scientists and social activists, media makers, and earth-shakers have united people towards the ideas-into-action for a fairer economy and systematic change for the health and well-being of the people and the planet.
For decades, many of us have advised and counseled as well as warned our communities that we cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them. The actions required for true sustainability and regeneration are no longer left to the fringes and have started to go mainstream: In a recent story published by Fast Company magazine, Audrey Choi, the chief sustainability officer, and chief marketing officer at Morgan Stanley wrote:
“This past year has revealed with brutal clarity the intersection between a global health crisis, climate crisis, and systemic social injustice. It has also made clearer than ever the moral imperative not only to deploy all the tools in our arsenal, but also to seek out new solutions. We need discontinuous, ambitious, change and we need innovations that can help drive solutions at a systemic level. Dame Ellen MacArthur recently told us that her vision for a circular economy “is a much bigger idea than recycling,” she said.
“This is about systemic change and restructuring the global economy.”
While innovation can sometimes come in the form of a flash of individual inspiration, it can also come from looking at problems in a new way, collaborating with new partners, and sometimes, using old-fashioned tools in new combinations.”
A GPS for Humanity’s Next adventure
Imagine harnessing the collective wisdom of experts by collaboratively modeling an ideal integrated multimedia network, a cooperative and complementary series of social enterprises showcasing the most ethical policies, initiatives, and advanced technologies within its very DNA. This includes a focus on equality, quality of life, personal growth, individuality, unconditional love, human rights, civil rights, transparency, privacy, accountability, and open collaboration.
These key collaborative and unifying strategies will unleash the infinite potential of social movements and their solidarity with the people. Without ethics and vision—we have no long-term plan. We look forward to your participation!
What makes us different?
- We take our cues from the original network, Nature: Inspired by Nature. Powered by Passion. Empowered by Imagination.
- Democratized Knowledge—the wisdom and knowledge required to create a healthier co-existence is too important to be kept behind costly paywalls or academic conference centers. Therefore, it is our belief that the the wisdom to act must be made freely available to everyone that is easy to understand for all. This information should be easily translatable for full comprehension in a multitude of languages.
- Clarity, Depth and access—we dive beneath the surface and show the world as it truly is—as a holistic ecosystem of systems all working together for the health of the whole.
- Mobilized Monthly: Immerse yourself in a weekly live and interactive conversation with leaders and pioneers of a healthy new ecologic economy.
- The Stories of Main Street, Not Wall Street—We help to introduce and amplify the stories of what’s working at the local level
- Propelled by people and stories—they’re at the root of our discovery process.
- Complete immersion—offering experiences from the inside-out, through a holistic lens
- Stories for ethical leadership—our audiences are at the very top of their game, pushing us to be at the very top of ours. Every story that we share provides an insight or discovery of something worthy of our audience’s valued time.
- Accessible for All: Most platforms put up walls and barriers. We’ve eliminated them altogether.
- Fully translatable: Whether your language is English, Spanish, Greek, or Urdu, our stories are fully translatable in many languages.
- Collaboratively and Cooperatively Built: “We are called to be the Architects of the Future, not its victims” -R. Buckminster Fuller
- Evidence-Based, Imagination inspired: Facts, not Fiction or Fairy Tales.
- Quality over Quantity: It’s the stories that matter.
- No Clickbait: No hype, no-nonsense, no kidding.
- Truth is not a Commodity: Unlike most media platforms and social networks, you are not a commodity: the Mobilized audience is not a commodity to be sold to the highest advertising rate.
- Open access Ecosystem: Event Calendars, Resource Listings, Tutorials, Ideas into Action, Production Creatrixx, Live Experiential media events, and more!
Sign up here!